Vacature: Servicio técnico de mantenimiento (Service Engineer Relocate to the Netherlands)
18 januari 2018
For a young and large bakery in The Netherlands (Oldenzaal), we are looking for 4 Mechanical Engineers. The Technical service department works in a 4 shift schedule. The company makes over 60.000 donuts and croissants a day. Because of expanding activities we are searching serious and well-motivated mechanics from Spain, who are planning to settle permanently in Holland. In the current team of technicians are already Spanish speaking engineers.
- Working on a daily schedule of preventive maintenance.
- Electro technical and mechanical maintenance
- Ad-hoc repairs, seeing and listening in the production areas and intercept errors in an early stage
- Safety first
- Salary (€26.000,- to €38.000,- a year, exclusive allowances for working in shifts and extra work).
- Weekly payment
- Representative livingspace
- Mastering the English language , speaking and writing
- Working experience with hygiene in the food-industry, best in bakeries
- Well educated, substantiated with legal documents
Hopefully we have interested you for this job. Please contact us for more information and acquaintance
Keywords: mecánico, los Países Bajos, panadería, mecánico de mantenimiento, servicio tecnico, mantenimiento, ingeniero de fallas, moverse
Is deze functie jou op het lijf geschreven? Neem dan contact op met Reno Polman via email@example.com!